Recipe by meghan.gray
We're doing the South Beach diet, and this was perfect for a special Father's Day breakfast! Delicious with fresh cherries, or, for the little guy, butter and syrup. This is a variation of several versions of the popular "oatmeal pancakes."
- 3 eggs
- 6 tablespoons low fat cottage cheese
- 3⁄4 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all the ingredients in the food processor and process until smooth.
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Pour batter and cook as you would regular pancakes- mine even got bubbles on top, which surprised me since there's no leavening. Two minutes for side one and one for side two is about right.