1/1 Photo of Low Carb Chocolate "Mousse"
I was desperately wanting somthing sweet while on atkins. this has a real grown-up taste, and satisfied my "must have dessert" craving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process cheeses and cream with hand mixer for 1-2 minutes, until smooth.
- 2Add splenda, cocoa, vanilla, chocolate syrup, and cinnamon.
- 3Process until smooth and creamy.
- 4Spoon into 6 dessert cups and garnish with nuts.
- 5*could add 2 tablespoons peanut butter for variation.
- 6*could make super mousse-y by whipping half the cream separately and folding it inches.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Chocolate "Mousse"
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.2
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 96.2 mg
- Sodium 207.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free chocolate syrup