Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was desperately wanting somthing sweet while on atkins. this has a real grown-up taste, and satisfied my "must have dessert" craving.
- Process cheeses and cream with hand mixer for 1-2 minutes, until smooth.
- Add splenda, cocoa, vanilla, chocolate syrup, and cinnamon.
- Process until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into 6 dessert cups and garnish with nuts.
- *could add 2 tablespoons peanut butter for variation.
- *could make super mousse-y by whipping half the cream separately and folding it inches.
Mmmm!!! this certainly did satisfy my need for something decadent. I made it to the recipe and will be making it again yum, yum, yum. thank you for posting made for PAC fall 2011.