Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Melt cream cheese and peanut butter in microwave for approx 2 minutes, stopping and stirring at 1 minute intervals.
- Melt chocolate in separate bowl until creamy.
- Combine chocolate with cream cheese mixture and whisk in Splenda and cream.
- Pour into buttered glass pan and chill at least 4 hours.
- Cut into 16 squares and enjoy.
- Note that this recipe yields a more "gooey" fudge than traditional fudge, but if you want more uniform squares, place pan in freezer for 30 minutes before cutting.