4 hrs 10 mins
Allow enough chilling time for this decadent treat to chill before cutting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt cream cheese and peanut butter in microwave for approx 2 minutes, stopping and stirring at 1 minute intervals.
- 2Melt chocolate in separate bowl until creamy.
- 3Combine chocolate with cream cheese mixture and whisk in Splenda and cream.
- 4Pour into buttered glass pan and chill at least 4 hours.
- 5Cut into 16 squares and enjoy.
- 6Note that this recipe yields a more "gooey" fudge than traditional fudge, but if you want more uniform squares, place pan in freezer for 30 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.6
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 41.4 mg
- Sodium 106.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g