Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I love this cake, is very low carb and very easy to make. this recipe is good for low carb dieters and people with diabetic or celiac disease.
- 2 tablespoons almond meal or 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons cream or 3 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Mix everything together in a big mug or small bowl and put it in the microwave for 90 seconds maybe 10 more seconds after that depends on your microwave and enjoy it, yum!
Used coconut flour instead solved the texture problem. It was great. Love it.
This is the best low carb mug cake I have had. I added a tablespoon of all natural peanut butter and in was so moist.
Very strange texture, but the taste isn't bad.