Recipe by MNLisaB
Very indulgent lower carb dessert or snack, that is practically guilt free. You could also make this with almonds instead of the pecans, and would make a very nice treat for you or your sweetie for Valentine's day .
- 1 ounce bakers unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 7 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute, sweetner divided
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix pecans, 2 tsp splenda and cinnamon in a plastic bowl with a lid and shake until coated.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and butter, then add the cream and add the rest of the spenda.
- Mix well until smooth, then remove from the heat.
- Stir in pecans, or dip them into the chocolate mixture one at a time.
- Place coated pecans on wax paper or plate to chill, at least one hour.