Phases 3-4. From The New Atkins for a New You Cookbook. Per Serving: 13g net carbs, 18g carbs, 5g fiber, 41g protein, 19g fat, 410 calories
My Private Note
cup ser ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin, cubed
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped (or white)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into squares
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into squares
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium pineapple, fresh, cubed
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce, low carb version
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 6 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1Heat oil in large skillet or wok over very high heat.
- 2Add pork and stir-fry until browned on all sides, about 2 minute.
- 3Add onion and bell peppers; saute until just soft, about 3 minute.
- 4Add garlic and saute until fragrant; about 30 seconds.
- 5Add pineapple, tamari, hoisin sauce, and chili sauce; cook until sauce thickens, about 3 minute.
- 6Remove from heat; stir in sesame oil.
- 7Serve over lettuce and garnish with sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Chinese Sweet-And-Sour Pork - 13 Net Carbs
Serving Size: 1 (491 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.9
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 111.6 mg
- Sodium 1175.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 40.7 g