Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
High protein, low carb, tasty, fast and easy. Can be modified to suit your taste. With the avocado and hot sauce, no spread is really needed on the bread, but you can add one if desired.
- 1 low-carb tortilla
- 1⁄4 medium avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 1⁄2 ounces chicken tenders or 2 1⁄2 ounces chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce or 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup alfalfa sprout
- Stir fry, grill, or broil the chicken pieces until they are just done, but still tender. You may wish to cook a large quantity at one time so you have these one hand for future meals.
- Place the sliced avocado on 1/2 of the tortilla.
- Place the chicken on the avocado.
- Sprinkle the hot sauce on the chicken.
- Spread the sprouts on the chicken.
- Fold the tortilla and enjoy.
- For low carb tortillas I use the La Tortilla Factory brand available at Trader Joe's and elswhere. The small size tortilla has 60 calories, 1.5 g fat, 4 g net carbs, 7g fiber, and 5 g protein.