Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I was gifted with some fantastic Hatch Chiles recently and was experimenting with them. Here is the result. I like the filling to kind of ooze out.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray a medium sized flat baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl mix cheese, chiles with juice, and sour cream until barely combined.
- Spread 1/4 of the cheese mixture over each chicken breast, roll up starting with smallest end, and secure with a toothpick.
- Combine parmesan cheese and whole wheat bread crumbs on a plate.
- Roll each chicken breast in cheese/crumbs combination.
- Place chicken in baking dish and bake 35-45 minutes.
- I usually put it under the broiler for 3-5 minutes to brown the top once the chicken is done.
- Remove toothpicks before serving.