Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
I am on a low carb diet but was tired of being hungry, this recipe has a lot of veggies and fiber to make you feel full.
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 3 cups freshly cut mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) bag snow peas
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 12 ounces broccoli florets
- 6 garlic cloves
- 3 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 3 teaspoons basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut chicken into bite sized peices.
- Cut up veggies into 14 inch peices,except snow peas and broccoli.
- Add olive oil and cook chicken on medium heat until done.
- Add veggies,garlic,basil and red pepper.
- Cook on medium heat ,covered, for 8-10 minutes.