Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Since going on a low carb diet I've had a hard time finding recipes so I'm creating them myself. This chicken salad is light and delicious.
- 2 cups rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1⁄4 cup celery rib (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup dill relish
- 1⁄4 cup sweet onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 10 red grapes (halved)
- Chop chicken into bite size pieces then mix the next 6 ingredients with the chicken.
- Chill and serve over a bed of lettuce or with a fresh tomato.