Recipe by S in PA
Saw something similar in a low-carb reference, and adapted to fit my tastes. Turkey could be substituted if that fits your tastes.
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto (the kind in a jar, I use classico)
- 3 -4 slices roasted deli chicken
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- roasted bell peppers or tomatoes, as desired
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread pesto on one side of whole wheat tortilla.
- Add chicken and provolone to wrap.
- Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted.
- Add lettuce, and roasted peppers or tomato.
- Roll up tortilla wrap-style and enjoy!