S in PA's Note:
Saw something similar in a low-carb reference, and adapted to fit my tastes. Turkey could be substituted if that fits your tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread pesto on one side of whole wheat tortilla.
- 2Add chicken and provolone to wrap.
- 3Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted.
- 5Add lettuce, and roasted peppers or tomato.
- 6Roll up tortilla wrap-style and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-carb Chicken Pesto Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (473 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.9
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 38.6 mg
- Sodium 955.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted deli chicken