Recipe by ginamarie
Fresh spinach with a creamy low carb florentine sauce makes this chicken dish a wonderful choice for a healthy dinner.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 -5 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, shredded (don't use the green can kind, just freshly grated)
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Bake chicken in a covered 8x8 baking dish for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- After chicken is done drain chicken broth.
- Place Parmesan, mayonnaise and cottage cheese in a food processor, blend until smooth.
- Add spinach to food processor and process until it is chopped small.
- Spread cream sauce on top of chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.