Recipe by dojustice
I got this recipe from my best friend's mom and modified it later for low carb. It has a great flavor and is very easy to make.
Top Review by pammyt
I hate to review anything badly but this just didn't do it for us. The results came out really really watery and bland. I don't know if maybe sauteeing the mushrooms beforehand would have helped ? Or less sour cream ? Sorry :o(
- 3 cups sour cream
- 4 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 1⁄3 cup onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (or Mexican blend)
Directions See How It's Made
- Reserve half of the shredded cheese.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together and pour into a 9 X 13-in. casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle reserved cheese over the top and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.