Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Use left over chicken to save time. If you are counting net carbs, the soup has 12.5 per can. Add 3 carbs per serving to what is listed on this recipe.
- 177.44 ml half-and-half cream
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken and mushroom soup
- 1.23-2.46 ml onion powder
- salt & pepper
- 680.38-907.18 g cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size chunks
- 170.09 g mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 170.09 g ham, diced
- Pour half & half, soup, & spices into the baking dish. Whisk together until creamy.
- Add chicken, ham & cheese into baking dish, stir until well mixed.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-30 minutes, or until tender and bubbly.
What a great recipe!!! A nice way to use up left-over ham too. Fablulous flavor w/a rich creamy sauce that went nicely w/mashed potatoes.
Made for PRMR.