Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Use left over chicken to save time. If you are counting net carbs, the soup has 12.5 per can. Add 3 carbs per serving to what is listed on this recipe.
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken and mushroom soup
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt & pepper
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size chunks
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces ham, diced
- Pour half & half, soup, & spices into the baking dish. Whisk together until creamy.
- Add chicken, ham & cheese into baking dish, stir until well mixed.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-30 minutes, or until tender and bubbly.
What a great recipe!!! A nice way to use up left-over ham too. Fablulous flavor w/a rich creamy sauce that went nicely w/mashed potatoes.
Made for PRMR.