Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Check the labels on the canned black beans. Carbs can vary between the brands. I found one type that only has 33 net carbs per can.
- 1 -2 cooked boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Mix ingredients together in a large pot except sour cream.
- Simmer for 15 minutes. Stir in the sour cream before serving.
- Serve with low carb pita chips.