1 hr 5 mins
This would be lovely for a brunch or a light supper if served with a green, leafy salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the sausage with the mushrooms, onion and celery; drain well.
- 2Place in a greased 9 1/2-10" pie plate (do not use a smaller plate or it will overflow-if you don't have that size, use an 8x8" or 11x7" baking pan).
- 3Mix in chicken and cheese.
- 4Beat eggs, cream, seasonings and parsley, if using.
- 5Pour evenly over meat mixture.
- 6Bake at 350ºF for 35-40 minutes until set in the center and nicely browned.
- 7Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Chicken and Stuffing Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 581.5
- Calories from Fat 414
- Total Fat 46.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.7 g
- Cholesterol 293.3 mg
- Sodium 985.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 38.1 g