Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This would be lovely for a brunch or a light supper if served with a green, leafy salad
Make and share this Low Carb Chicken and Stuffing Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Brown the sausage with the mushrooms, onion and celery; drain well.
- Place in a greased 9 1/2-10" pie plate (do not use a smaller plate or it will overflow-if you don't have that size, use an 8x8" or 11x7" baking pan).
- Mix in chicken and cheese.
- Beat eggs, cream, seasonings and parsley, if using.
- Pour evenly over meat mixture.
- Bake at 350ºF for 35-40 minutes until set in the center and nicely browned.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.