I got this from the show Blaine's low Carb Kitchen.. I like how they substitute bread for lettuce but still keep that Chicago taste
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grill Hot Dogs in a cast iron pan over medium heat until brown on all sides with grill press.
- 2While dogs are cooking dice tomatoes, jalapenos, onion and pickle. Place toppings in bowl.
- 3Rinse Romaine lettuce and pick out the best leaves. Trim bottom white off of leaves and place leaves on plate.
- 4Top leaves with one hot dog, tablespoon mustard and 2 tablespoons of topping mixture (save remaining topping for future use). Garnish with celery seed and cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Chicago Syle Hot Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (694 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.7
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 404.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.0 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
turkey hot dogs