Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I'm pretty much on a low-carb for life diet and have been for several years so I'm always looking for new recipes and new ideas for something tasty AND that fits within my personal dietary guidlines. This recipe turned out really good and has unlimited options (i.e. beef sausage, hot dogs, chopped ham, chopped up spam or throw in your favorite veggie..) so feel free to get creative with it!!
- Cut smoked sausage in half, lengthwise, and then chop in 1/2 again.
- (If uncooked, first cook according to package directions until SLIGHTLY browned.).
- Put cooked cauliflower into 2 quart casserole dish. Add cooked meat and mix.
- Melt all remaining ingredients (using 1/2 of the shredded chedder cheese) except for paprika in a saucepan over medium heat until warm, melted and smooth. (Use a wisk and stir constantly.).
- Pour cheese sauce over cauliflower and meat.
- Sprinkle remaining shredded cheddar cheese on top, and then sprinkle paprika evenly over the top.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 35-45 minutes (watch-just until golden brown on top).