Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A low carbers delight that will please the non-dieters too!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons chives
- 1 (8 -10 ounce) package frozen cauliflower
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese (for topping)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter until slightly browned and add ricotta; mix well.
- Stir in salt and pepper, 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese and chives.
- Fold in the cauliflower.
- Grease casserole dish by rubbing with butter and garlic.
- Pour in the cauliflower mixture.
- Sprinkle with 2/3 cup cheese and pecans.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes at 350°F.