This crust works nicely with "Beachgirl's LowCarb Cheesecake". The nuts can be chopped rather than ground into meal for a crunchier consistency.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place nuts in bowl of a food processor; pulse until ground into a meal.
- Add Splenda, butter and cocoa powder (optional) pulse to combine.
- Transfer nut mixture to a 9" springform pan and gently press to form a crust on bottom of pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes Remove from oven and cool.
- Fill with your favorite lowcarb cheesecake batter and bake according to cheesecake recipe directions.