Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are an excellent low carb Treat!!!
Make and share this Low Carb Cheesecake Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Beat together until smooth; cream cheese, splenda, vanilla and eggs.
- Fill foil baking cup 2/3 full, bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let stand for 5 minutes.
- Mix sour cream, splenda and vanilla.
- Put 1 tablespoon of sour cream mixture on top of cupcake and return to the oven for 5 additional minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool then add a teaspoon of the jam.