Recipe by internetnut
This is really simple and taste great. This was not put in a crust but can be. This was made in small dessert dishes and garnished with sliced strawberries. When made there was a scoop of vanilla protein powder added to up the protein, and it came out great. This with made with Strawberry flavored gelatin and yogurt. This came from Obesity Help. I have not tried this just posting for safe keeping.
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water (For Gelatin)
- 1 ounce sugar free gelatin (1 box)
- 12 ounces low carb yogurt (same flavor as gelatin)
- 8 ounces fat free whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons light cream cheese
- pie crust (optional)