Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I love this cheesecake! It's low in carbs! If your following a low carb diet give it a whirl!
- 3 (680.38 g) package cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 25 (25 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 4.92 ml almond extract
- Mix together cream cheese, Splenda, and extracts. Then add eggs and beat until creamy.
- Pour into a greased pie pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350°F or until cracked and golden brown.
A great recipe. Back to low carbing after a yearlong furlow during which I found 50 pounds. A twist to this recipe is to make a "crust". Just melt butter or margarine and some splenda in a saucepan then add ground pecans or almonds to make a thick mix, Press into a pie pan and add your cheesecake blend. Presto!! A high protien low carb crust!!
If you watch your carb intake, then this cheesecake is for you! I have been on the Adkins Diet for 3 weeks now; this cheesecake was a real treat.
Loved this cheesecake. I didn't have any almond extract (must've used it all up during Christmas baking) so I substituted lemon extract. Gives it a wonderful fresh flavor. I'm looking forward to trying this again with almond extract and other types of flavorings.