Recipe by Nocarbmama
You will think it is too good to be true when you taste this creamy cheesecake with low carbs. It has no crust so that helps with the carb count.
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 25 -30 Splenda sugar substitute, packets
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F.
- Soften cream cheese in a large bowl.
- With an electric mixer, blend cream cheese ALONE until creamy and of an even consistency.
- Add sugar, vanilla and sour cream and blend until incorporated.
- Important: Add eggs ONE at a time and blend after each until incorporated into batter.
- Spray a 9 or 10 inch glass pie pan with Pam to prevent sticking.
- Add Batter to pie pan.
- Important, but not necessary: Place first pan in a larger pan filled with water. This prevents the cheesecake from cracking and keeps it moist inside.
- Place both pans in oven for 45 minutes or until somewhat firm in the center.