You will think it is too good to be true when you taste this creamy cheesecake with low carbs. It has no crust so that helps with the carb count.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F.
- 2Soften cream cheese in a large bowl.
- 3With an electric mixer, blend cream cheese ALONE until creamy and of an even consistency.
- 4Add sugar, vanilla and sour cream and blend until incorporated.
- 5Important: Add eggs ONE at a time and blend after each until incorporated into batter.
- 6Spray a 9 or 10 inch glass pie pan with Pam to prevent sticking.
- 7Add Batter to pie pan.
- 8Important, but not necessary: Place first pan in a larger pan filled with water. This prevents the cheesecake from cracking and keeps it moist inside.
- 9Place both pans in oven for 45 minutes or until somewhat firm in the center.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Cheese Cake
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.2
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 178.4 mg
- Sodium 323.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 8.0 g