Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is great for a flat bread with a cheesy flavor. I've also used this for a crust for pizza.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheese (any blend of cheddar, parmesan or pizza flavored cheese)
- Stir the dry ingredients together.
- Blend together the beaten eggs and olive oil, and add to the flour mixture.
- Stir in the cheese.
- Grease a 12" pizza pan or stone with olive oil.
- Form the dough into a ball, and place on the pan.
- The dough will be sticky, so place a piece of waxed paper on the ball, and with a rolling pin, roll out into a circle about the size of the pizza pan.
- Peel off the wax paper, and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 15-20 minute or until light brown.
- Make sure the center of the bread is done as the edges will brown first.
- Remove from oven, let cool and cut into slices.