This recipe is great for a flat bread with a cheesy flavor. I've also used this for a crust for pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir the dry ingredients together.
- 2Blend together the beaten eggs and olive oil, and add to the flour mixture.
- 3Stir in the cheese.
- 4Grease a 12" pizza pan or stone with olive oil.
- 5Form the dough into a ball, and place on the pan.
- 6The dough will be sticky, so place a piece of waxed paper on the ball, and with a rolling pin, roll out into a circle about the size of the pizza pan.
- 7Peel off the wax paper, and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 15-20 minute or until light brown.
- 8Make sure the center of the bread is done as the edges will brown first.
- 9Remove from oven, let cool and cut into slices.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Cheese Bread
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.8
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 120.1 mg
- Sodium 517.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: