1/2 Photos of Low Carb Cauliflower Noodle Casserole
Chef #441862's Note:
This is a redo of a yummy recipe (http://www.recipezaar.com/Cauliflower-Noodle-Casserole-198960) to make it low carb.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 6 cups cauliflower
- 1 (8 ounce) package shiritaki noodles (fettuccine noodle substitute)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon light cream cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2chop cauliflower into about 1/2 inch pieces, steam or boil for 10 minutes until crisp-tender.
- 3Prepare Noodles according to package directions.
- 4spray medium side skillet with oil, heat skillet over medium heat. Place onion and garlic in skillet when warm. Stir fry for about 1 minute. Add mushrooms and chicken broth, and cook until mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes.
- 5Remove pan from heat and stir in sour cream, cream cheese, salt, and parmesan cheese.
- 6Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish. Bake for 30 minutes until heated throughout.
- 7Tofu Shirtaki Noodles, per 8oz package, calories 40, fat 1g, sodium 30mg, Carbs 6, Fiber 4g, Sugar 0g, Iron 4%, Vitamin C 2%. You can find them at most health food stores, including Whole Foods, in the refrigerator section (near Tofu).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Cauliflower Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.7
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 1253.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: