Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
the most realistic potato sub yet! makes mornings a lot more do able. They are great on their own as faux hash browns or in a scramble!
- Chop the cauliflower into tiny pieces. grating it is also a good idea but a bit messier.
- Once the cauliflower is chopped, scramble the egg into a separate container and beat well.
- Combine the egg, cauliflower, salt and pepper forming into several patties. Depending on the size of your cauliflower you will be able to make different numbers of patties (more eggs will be needed if more cauliflower is used).
- Heat the griddle or pan to med high heat as to properly sear the "hash browns".
- Cook for about 5 min or until dark brown. Serve with ketchup or plain and enjoy!
I made these but also added a onion at the same time while grating these in the food processor. I live alone and I used 1/2 of them and made just hash browns then the next day I sauteed red and yellow pepper with some light breakfast sausage and added the rest of the cauliflower mix, really good skillet breakfast.