the most realistic potato sub yet! makes mornings a lot more do able. They are great on their own as faux hash browns or in a scramble!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the cauliflower into tiny pieces. grating it is also a good idea but a bit messier.
- 2Once the cauliflower is chopped, scramble the egg into a separate container and beat well.
- 3Combine the egg, cauliflower, salt and pepper forming into several patties. Depending on the size of your cauliflower you will be able to make different numbers of patties (more eggs will be needed if more cauliflower is used).
- 4Heat the griddle or pan to med high heat as to properly sear the "hash browns".
- 5Cook for about 5 min or until dark brown. Serve with ketchup or plain and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Cauliflower Hash Browns
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.9
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 37.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 2.8 g