Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This did not over power the salad. Most caesar dressings do.
Make and share this Low-Carb Caesar Salad Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute, pasteurized
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 package Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon parsley, dried flakes
- Place all ingredients into blender and mix for about 1 minute.
- Place in container and chill for several hours.
This recipe is so good, very easy to make, cost effective, and great if you trying to lose weight. I Love it.