- 1 cup jicama, shredded
- 6 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 6 green onions, cut into 1/2 " pieces
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 packets artificial sweetener or 3 packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb bacon, fried crisp and crumbled (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss vegetables together in a very large bowl.
- Blend mayo, sour cream, cream, sweetener, salt and pepper together until smooth.
- Add a little more cream if it needs thinning (should be the consistency of thick salad dressing).
- Toss with veggies and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Toss bacon in just before serving.