- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, 2 ounces
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 2-quart casserole with non-stick spray.
- Brown hamburger and onion in a large pot or Dutch oven; drain fat.
- Stir in spinach; mix until well combined; add salt and pepper.
- Add cubed cream cheese and stir until blended, mashing it into the meat to blend well.
- Stir in Parmesan and cream; mix well.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350ºF for 30-35 minutes, until bubbly and browned.