Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
You have to taste it to believe it.
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 2 cups erythritol (powdered)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate (melted)
- 2 cups flax seeds (finely ground)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 cup xylitol sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 9x13 pan.
- Cream the butter.
- Add the erythritol to the butter and cream.
- Add the vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix.
- Add salt and cocoa powder and mix.
- Add melted chocolate and mix.
- Add all of the rest of the ingredients until blended.
- Pour into the pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.