Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Good for a low Carb diet or diabetic diet. Recipe comes from Culinarycafe.com
- 118.29 ml butter, room tempature
- 2 eggs
- 28.34 g unsweetened chocolate square
- 9.85 ml chocolate flavoring
- 29.58 ml water
- 29.58 ml soy flour
- 118.29 ml coarsely chopped walnuts
- 14.78 ml Splenda sugar substitute or 14.78 ml other sugar substitute
- 44.37 ml Creme de Cacao
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; grease 8 X 8 baking pan.
- Cream the butter with an electric hand mixer, add the eggs one at a time, beating well.
- Melt chocloate with chocolate extract and water in the top of a double boiler.
- Add melted chocolate, soy flour, chopped walnuts, sugar substitute to butter; Mix well, taste for sweetness, add more splenda IF needed;Pour into prepared pan; bake 15 minutes.
I tried these, but added 2 more tablespoons of flour as the batter seemed to be too thin. They were GREAT! I think I will also add unsweetened coconut next time! Thanks for this recipe, Barb!