Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My version of the low carb all in one portable breakfast. I am a long time low carb advocate and found the best thing to help stay on track is to have tasty low carb snacks around. While these are obviously intended as a quick breakfast for a busy morning they also make a very handy mid morning or afternoon snack. These are really simple to prepare and can easily be adjusted to suit your taste.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray lightly with a non-stick cooking oil.
- Form mixture into 1-1/2" to 2" balls and place on foil.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until done. The balls will somewhat flatten out into a semi-domed patty shape.
- Remove from foil and place cooked patties on several layers of paper towel to remove some of the excess oil.
- Serve immediately or allow to cool and place in freezer bags for freezing.
awesome. very tasty- had it for breakfast. might want to put it in little cupcakes for little quiches.