1 hr 15 mins
I adapted this to cut all but veggie and cheese carbs out... for my pre- diabetic hubbie. please post your adaptations im still improving and this is a first run on this :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 eggs, -beaten
- 1/2 lb ground beef (turkey, sausage, etc) or 1/2 lb meat, of your choice (turkey, sausage, etc)
- 1brown 1 lb ground beef in skillet, (I boil mine in 2 cups of water its crumblier).
- 2in separate bowl beat 3 eggs and add crunched up pork rinds to egg.
- 3drain ground beef through a screen type strainer and add half the beef to egg pork rind mix salt and pepper as desired.
- 4this should be a thick gooey consistancy (like stuffing).
- 5press into the bottom of a square baking pan ( appx 8X8).
- 6in bowl beat other 4 eggs add remainder of ground beef, fresh broccoli (in small chunks 1" or less), bacon bits, spinach, cottage cheese and seasonings.
- 7-be sure to add salt and pepper to your family's tastes. I used 1/2 tsp of pensys fox point seasoning and 1/2 tsp of pensys bouquet guarni as well-.
- 8pour this mixture over the "crust".
- 9Top everything with shredded cheese.
- 10Bake at 350 for 30-45 mins- cheese should just be light browned.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low- Carb Breakfast Casserole -Not Low Fat!!
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.8
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 216.6 mg
- Sodium 383.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 21.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: