Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Are you low-carbing and missing breakfast burritos ? Well, try this one and you won't miss them any longer. Please don't be scared off by the long list of steps it's really easy. :)Submitted to "ZAAR" on August 20th, 2008
- In a medium skillet over medium heat brown sausage, remove and set aside.
- Wipe out skillet and add margarine and let melt.
- Pour in eggs, and let cook until almost set about 5 minutes.
- While eggs are cooking, cut sausage into small bite-size pieces.
- While tilting pan slightly, place the edge of a spatula under the eggs on the opposite side of pan.
- Let the uncooked eggs run to the bottom of the pan.
- Cook until eggs are completely set.
- Place cheese evenly down the center of eggs.
- Pour 1 Tablespoon of salsa evenly over cheese.
- Then add sausage over the salsa, making sure sausage covers the salsa.
- While still in the pan, fold the eggs over as you would fold a burrito.
- Then slide onto plate, and top with remaining salsa.
- Enjoy :).