1/1 Photo of Low - Carb - Breakfast Burrito
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
Are you low-carbing and missing breakfast burritos ? Well, try this one and you won't miss them any longer. Please don't be scared off by the long list of steps it's really easy. :)Submitted to "ZAAR" on August 20th, 2008
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium skillet over medium heat brown sausage, remove and set aside.
- 2Wipe out skillet and add margarine and let melt.
- 3Pour in eggs, and let cook until almost set about 5 minutes.
- 4While eggs are cooking, cut sausage into small bite-size pieces.
- 5While tilting pan slightly, place the edge of a spatula under the eggs on the opposite side of pan.
- 6Let the uncooked eggs run to the bottom of the pan.
- 7Cook until eggs are completely set.
- 8Place cheese evenly down the center of eggs.
- 9Pour 1 Tablespoon of salsa evenly over cheese.
- 10Then add sausage over the salsa, making sure sausage covers the salsa.
- 11While still in the pan, fold the eggs over as you would fold a burrito.
- 12Then slide onto plate, and top with remaining salsa.
- 13Enjoy :).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low - Carb - Breakfast Burrito
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.8
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 437.8 mg
- Sodium 823.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 17.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown and serve sausages