I used to live off of these when I was low carbing. They freeze really well. I also occasionally mixed in TVP (texturized vegetable protein) and flax for some extra fiber.
- Mix all the ingredients together until thoroughly blended (it is best to use your hands or an electric mixer).
- Form into about 4 dozen 1 to 1 1/2 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet or broiler pan.
- Bake at 375°F for about 25 minutes.
- Once they are cool, they can be sorted into individual zip bags and frozen for a grab-and-go breakfast.
- NOTE: for Scotch Eggs, mold a bit of the raw meat mixture around a peeled hard-boiled egg (or eggs) and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.