- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular (or equivalent liquid Splenda)
- 1⁄4 cup da vinci sugar-free caramel topping
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup cottage cheese, full fat small curd
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat all ingredients with mixer until as foamy and as smooth as possible; there will still be some lumps of cottage cheese.
- Pour into a buttered 8x8" glass baking dish. If desired, sprinkle some additional cinnamon on top.
- Bake at 350ºF for about 1 hour or until top is nicely browned.