Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This almost tastes like French toast with syrup! It can be served for breakfast, snack or dessert.
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular (or equivalent liquid Splenda)
- 1⁄4 cup da vinci sugar-free caramel topping
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup cottage cheese, full fat small curd
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Beat all ingredients with mixer until as foamy and as smooth as possible; there will still be some lumps of cottage cheese.
- Pour into a buttered 8x8" glass baking dish. If desired, sprinkle some additional cinnamon on top.
- Bake at 350ºF for about 1 hour or until top is nicely browned.
Delicious!! This has the comfort factor of bread. I eat it cold, hot, for breakfast, lunch, or a snack. Every time and every way this is a winner!
Mmmm! this was lovely made as directed and followed the recipe. I also had it hot but there is enough to have cold later. Thank you for posting.
This is a great low carb treat. I had it warm and it was very good. Nice to have a comfort food that is on plan. Thanks Mercy!