Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I am on a low carb diet, it works well, except I miss bread so badly !! I have been playing around with flax seed meal, but the taste is to strong for me so I came up with this today and it is delicious and still has the benifits of flax (high fiber)
- preheat oven to 300.
- grease a loaf pan lighty.
- Mix the dry ingredients is a medium bowl.
- in a small bowl whisk the eggs then add milk, vinagar and splenda.
- combine with dry ingredients.
- shape into 3x6 loaf if your loaf pan is bigger, just shape and place in middle of the pan.
- bake 45 to 50 minutes or until a thin knife comes clean.