Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
I'm not a big muffin fan and I really like these!
- 2 tablespoons wheat flour or 2 tablespoons oat bran
- 1 tablespoon soy flour, mixed together
- 1 cup soy flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar substitute (recommended ( Splenda)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄3 cup club soda
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375* F and spray a muffin tin with some cooking spray. Sprinkle the wheat bran and soy flour mix to coat the coat the tins.
- Whisk all of the remaining ingredients together EXCEPT for the blueberries. Make sure that this is well blended. Fold the blueberries into the mixture.
- Fill the muffin cups evenly with batter and place on the center rack of the oven. They take about 25-30 minutes to bake in our oven. But keep an eye on them. When tops are golden brown stick a toothpick in them to see if they're done.
- Sidenote: I use this recipe and subsitute different things instead of the blueberries. It all comes out well! I made them with blackberries once and they were really good!