Cook time does not include marinading time. From The New Atkins for a New You Cookbook. Per Serving: 0 net carbs, 0 total carbs, 0g fiber, 42g protein, 13g fat, 300 calories
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup dry red wine, such as merlot, chianti or 1/2 cup cabernet sauvignon wine
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped fresh or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Splenda granular
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (2 lb) flank steaks
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1Combine wine, rosemary, oil, mustard, splenda, worcestershire sauce, and garlic in large resealable plastic bag.
- 2Seal bag and knead to mix marinade.
- 3Add steak, reseal bag, and turn to coat. Refrigerate at least 4 hrs, but preferably overnight.
- 4Prepare medium-high heat grill; oil grill rack.
- 5Remove steak from marinade and season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- 6Discard the marinade or boil it for 3-4 min to serve with steak.
- 7Grill steak until done to taste, about 5 min per side for med-rare.
- 8Transfer steak to cutting board and let sit 10 minute.
- 9Thinly slice diagonally across the grain.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Bistro Flank Steak - 0 Net Carbs
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.9
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 102.8 mg
- Sodium 429.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 32.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: