Great for breakfast and the extra freeze well.
Make and share this Low Carb Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine baking mix, baking soda, and salt.
- Add butter in small pieces, working into the flour with your fingers until it is well squished and the dough resembles coarse crumbs.
- In another small bowl, beat egg lightly and stir in cream, then add to flour mix, stirring just till blended.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet, and using an ice cream scoop, drop dough onto paper.
- Flatten dough slightly with the palm of your hand, then if desired, spray tops lightly with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until the biscuits are lightly browned.