Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for breakfast and the extra freeze well.
Make and share this Low Carb Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup low-carbohydrate baking mix (such as Atkins)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine baking mix, baking soda, and salt.
- Add butter in small pieces, working into the flour with your fingers until it is well squished and the dough resembles coarse crumbs.
- In another small bowl, beat egg lightly and stir in cream, then add to flour mix, stirring just till blended.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet, and using an ice cream scoop, drop dough onto paper.
- Flatten dough slightly with the palm of your hand, then if desired, spray tops lightly with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until the biscuits are lightly browned.
I made these biscuits and they were great! I followed the recipe but I used 1 cup of Bob's Red Mill whole grain low-carb baking mix.
Thanks for sharing!