Recipe by Chill
I found this dressing recipe in a junior league cookbook and adjusted it to fit our low carb diet. I always make this for special meals like Easter or Christmas.
Top Review by bmcnichol
I made the dressing and just put on greens. I did cut the Splenda down to 1/2 cup but next time I would cut it down even more as it was still a bit sweet for me. I used canola oil and red wine vinegar. I enjoyed this but also just made the dressing on the side. Will make this again.
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 teaspoons minced onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 12 cups mixed salad greens
- 8 slices crisp-cooked bacon
- 4 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 2 ounces toasted sliced almonds