1 hr 35 mins
This Vietnamese dish is delicious by itself and has been my stand alone meal of choice for years.
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cups water
- 8 beef bouillon cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon ground pepper
- 1/8 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups low-carb pasta, carb-free miracle noodles
- 1/2 lb roast beef (squat thin slices)
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups white onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (or add more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce (or add more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon chili oil (or add more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce (or add more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or add more to taste)
- 1 cup bean sprouts (or add more to taste)
- 1/8 cup fresh jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 1Combine all broth ingredients in a large pot.
- 2Heat on high until mixture comes to a rolling boil.
- 3Reduce to low and let simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- 4Meanwhile, separate 'bowl' ingredients into either 2 or 4 bowls.
- 5Once broth is sufficiently simmered bring back to a boil and ladle on top of ingredients in bowls.
- 6Add into your own bowl whatever from the add in list you like, to taste. Adding more Sambal, Sriracha, jalepenos or chili oil will make it more spicy while adding more soy or Hoisin will make it more salty. Squeeze lemon into bowl and discard lemon after.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Beef Pho
Serving Size: 1 (679 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.3
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 91.0 mg
- Sodium 4815.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 39.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: