Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious substitute for bottled, high carb sauces.
- 1 cup low-carb ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onions
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan, and heat gently just until sauce starts simmering.
- Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes.