Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I haven't tried this recipe yet,it looks good to me. I'm trying more low carb recipes,and decided to put a few of them in here,so I could keep track of them,and other low carbers can try them!
- Rinse and dry chicken.
- Mix all seasonings in small bowl.
- Place chicken in large bowl.
- Drizzle chicken with olive oil and rub with seasoning mix.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450 degree.
- Spray heavy roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in pan, bake 10 min.
- Turn chicken over,stirring in 3 to 4 Tbs.
- water,if drippings stick.
- Bake 10 more min.
- If pan is dry,stir in 1 to 2 Tbs.
- water to loosen drippings.
- (I'd cook this chicken longer,at least 30 min. total.) or until chicken is browned,and no longer pink in center.
- Drizzle Balsamic over chicken in pan.
- Transfer chicken to large plate.
- Stir pan drippings,drizzle over chicken.
I made this a couple of times already and love it! I once put too much rosemary in it it was overkill. So dont get too crazy with the herb!